I’m creating a new page… Almost four months passed then I began to study at the School of Toronto Dance Theater. “How I feel about first semester?”- You could ask me one day.
These months of study were amazing experience of my physical, intellectual growing, my adaptation in the new environment, communication and collaboration with new people. I can say that every day of dancing gives me “oxygen” for life. After a long day of dance I feel that I’m tired, but often I’m very satisfy of my interesting and rich work. Also I feel that my body getting stronger, my flexibility is improving and my understanding of myself as a dancer is becoming much clear. Life of an artist as any person’s life fills of ups and downs really and figuratively. Sometimes I can’t make a clear movement or a dance combination that a teacher asked me to do, but I’m open to try until I can get it. The school helps me a lot to build my stamina, my confident in everything that I’m doing in my profession and in life.
I’m looking forward to continue my study at STDT in January and to start new creations.
20.12.2011
20.12.2011
Hellow!! my dear Natasha! how are you??! I miss you so much and I hope that you are having a great time in Canada! maybe me and my sister can go to visit you :)! ... Right now I'm attending to the fall semester in Nazareth and I'm having a good time know people from other countries and I also know Yousif, Miss Linda, Hassan and other people that you met before leaving Rochester! they're really nice people and they told me that they knew you and that you were a sweetheart :)
ReplyDeleteNatasha!! if you want you can follow my blog that is www.minita87-liveatlove.blogspot.com!! hope to listen from you soon!! Kiss and hugs!! :) God bless you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete